It's breakfast! And I'm your HarperCollins emcee! If you're attending this convention at the Desoto Hilton in Savannah, come eat this most important meal while I talk at you into a microphone super loud! Good morning! Featured writers include:
- Kevin Wilson, Perfect Little World (Ecco)
- Sara Zarr, Gem & Dixie (Balzer + Bray)
- Christina Baker Kline, A Piece of the World (William Morrow)
- Peter Swanson, Her Every Fear (William Morrow)
Come to this FREE show at the Knights of Columbus in Savannah, with live music and readings by:
- Kim Boykin, Echoes of Mercy
- Judith Richards, The Cordoba Connection by C. Terry Cline, Jr.
- J. Drew Lanham, The Home Place
- Kristy Woodson Harvey, Lies and Other Acts of Love
- Harrison Scott Key, The World’s Largest Man
- Nathan Weathington, Invasion of the Bastard Cannibals: and other true stories of a Southern man beyond the Mason-Dixon
- Karen White, The Guests on South Battery
Enroll in SCAD for the privilege of hearing this talk about what happens if you plagiarize!
A private event. I think.
The event will be held somewhere else in town, not at the bookshop. Call them at 912-634-6168 to find out where.
A presentation and booksigning at the Southern Lit Alliance in Chattanooga, TN. 6pm. For more details, contact Rhett Reeves at RReeves@SouthernLitAlliance.org.
Open to the public. Free. Reading and signing. Books sold onsite.
Harrison will be participating in a panel and reading. Maybe signing. Definitely walking around with an important badge!
Fathers and Sons: Is Dad Bad?
Harrison Scott Key (The World’s Largest Man) and Chris Offutt (My Father, The Pornographer) share their rich memoirs of their fathers and how they navigated complex father-son relationships. Saturday, March 19, 2016, 4:00 PM. City Council Chambers. 605 E Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
For more information and schedule updates, go to the Virginia Festival of the Book website.
For more info and updates, go to http://www.hplitfest.com/.
At the Savannah Country Club.